[cups] migrating printers

Helge Blischke HelgeBlischke at web.de
Thu Mar 13 03:40:29 PDT 2014

I guess your new (1.4.2) system differs from the old one (1.3.7) in
that the new one
uses the cups-filters package from openprinting, the main feature of
which is that
it defines PDF as the default data type for printing documents.
This change implies a heavy modification of the mime database (the
files xxx.types and
xxx.convs).
Could you please post the mime related files from both versions?

Helge