[cups] [Brother MFC-8480DN] Printing Slow

Emiliano Vazquez emilianovazquez at gmail.com
Wed May 28 08:24:34 PDT 2014

El 28/05/14 08:47, Robert Heller escribió:
> Question: Is this a*wired*  or*wireless*  connection?  If*wireless*, how far
> is the printer from wireless access point? What is between the printer and
> wireless access point (walls [metal studs?, steel rebar, etc.]], metal
> cabinates, etc.).  There are many things that can slow a*wireless*  connection
> down.  Or maybe you have a really busy network.  Or a very low end network
> switch.  (Or maybe you are using a hub?).
Hi Robert.

This is a wired connection.
All network is running at 100mbps and only have six machines with a very
very low network usage. If i send a file over network the speed is about
10mbps and never fails.

This problem only occur when use CUPS. On a W7 run smoothly

Thanks for your time. I learn a lot today!

--
Emiliano Vazquez | PcCentro Informatica & CCTV
Office: +54 (11) 4635-3218 y Rotativas
Mail: emilianovazquez at gmail.com
Web: http://www.pccentro.com.ar