[cups] Print Queue out of order

Meyer Klaus kmeyer at dohle.com
Thu Feb 18 02:41:54 PST 2016

For some printers  the error policy is to retry job in other to stop the printer. Abort the job is not choosen !!
We already disable snmp communication with the printers:

DEVICE_URI=socket://prt09.hit077.company.com:9100/?snmp=false

I have no idea how cups notice this:

I [26/Jan/2016:11:45:02 +0100] [Job 5375616] Job stopped due to printer being paused.

Klaus